Believers who invest their hearts, time, families, and finances in the building of a local church deserve to have confidence in church leadership. People are looking for leaders who conduct themselves with integrity and respect when making decisions that affect their lives.
1. WE ARE GUIDED BY PASTORS.
The Pastoral staff team is led by the Lead Pastor. This team oversees the day-to-day ministry and operations of the church. These staff pastors serve the congregation and are responsible for the development of the spiritual life of the church. The Lead Pastor Leadership Team members serve as Staff Elders.
The District Church Lead Pastor Leadership Team members are:
- CJ Hatlevig (Lead Pastor)
- Reid McNulty (Communications Pastor)
- Danny Fultz (Youth Pastor)
- Troy Lee (Worship Pastor)
- Allie Fultz (Children’s Pastor)
2. WE ARE PROTECTED BY TRUSTEES.
The Trustees are 4 members of the congregation who oversee the finances and direct the provision of the facilities needed by the church. They provide counsel to the Lead Pastor Leadership Team regarding the major financial commitments of the church. The Trustees serve as Non-staff Elders.
The Trustees for District Church are:
- Teresa Kelley (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Craig Thayer
- Bob Pacheco
- Jason Anderson
3. WE ARE STRENGTHENED BY OVERSEERS.
The Overseers are four pastors of nationally respected congregations and ministries who love District Church and are willing to provide spiritual protection to the church. They may be called in to help in accountability matters relating to the Lead Pastor if requested by the Pastors or Trustees. The Overseers serve as Apostolic Elders.
The Overseers for District Church are:
- Pastor Nathan Oates – Emmaus Church Community, Lincoln CA.
- Pastor Dan Palmer – River City Christian Church, Rancho Cordova CA
- Pastor Danny Chambers – Oasis Church, Nashville TN.
- Pastor George Stull – Hope Park Church, Nashville TN.