21 Days of Prayer
Join us in January for 21 Days of Prayer.
Below you will find a guide to help you with daily prayer focuses.
Every Day Prayer Focus
- Humble ourselves. Asking for forgiveness for our sins and the sins of our land.
- Seeking God. Declaring our dependence on God in every area of our lives.
- His Kingdom Come. Praying for the completion of the Great Commission and for revival in our generation.
- Hear from Heaven. Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives (souls saved, signs, wonders, miracles, and transformed lives.)
- Next Steps. Praying for all people in their journey of faith to Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose, and Make a Difference
- Believing God for answered prayer to our specific needs (Connection Cards, Pastoral Care Update Cards, and prayer requests).
Daily Prayer Focus
- Day 1 – January 6th Church Service
- Day 2 – Our Leaders – Nation, State, and City (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
- Day 3 – Our Pastors, church staff, small group leaders, dream teamers, overseers, trustees, elders
- Day 4 – Our City – El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Cameron Park, Rescue, Shingle Springs, Placerville, Latrobe, Mobile Dream Center outreach.
- Day 5 – Our Nation – national missions (ARC and COV Churches), revival in America.
- Day 6 – Our World – international missions (Guatemala, Honduras), the Gospel in Israel
- Day 7 – Worship.
- Day 8 – January 13th Church Service
- Day 9 – Those who are far from God – services, family members, and friends.
- Day 10 – Small Groups – leaders, members, real life change. Feb. 3rd Launch!
- Day 11 – Growth Track and Dream Team – leadership development, covering over every leader, fresh vision.
- Day 12 – Children and Students (Kid’s District and DSTRCT.YTH)
- Day 13 – Colleges. Williams Jessup, Folsom, Sac State, etc.
- Day 14 – Worship.
- Day 15 – January 20th Church Service.
- Day 16 – Families and marriages.
- Day 17 – Our Church’s vision for 2019 – remodel projects, Village Transformations, conferences, finances.
- Day 18 – My personal vision for 2019 – freedom from habits, debt, relationships, ministry, reaching my full potential.
- Day 19 – Personal freedom – breakthrough in every area!
- Day 20 – Our specific needs (finances, health, family members to be saved and other personal needs.) Pray for the sick.
- Day 21 – Thank God for a new beginning and the start of a new spiritual discipline!